Monday, August 1, 2011

UPDATE: offer #3

Update: This is still NOT our house!  Are you dizzy yet?  God is good!
After hearing news Sunday morning that our offer (which was one of many) was not accepted, we moved forward in our hearts and minds.  Later that afternoon, our realtor called back and the door reopened.  Needless to say we were caught off guard.  We have submitted another offer and we are waiting to hear if this really IS our house.  Praying with peace today!


tommysmommy said...

you just never know!! praying the Lord's will here!

Chanel said...

Wow! So thankful you guys are on this adventure. Keep us posted :)