Sunday, March 4, 2012

always again

  
A LONG time ago I remember sharing this song but I can't seem to find when/where I posted it.  The chorus really spoke to me back then.

But I believe always, always
Our savior never fails
Even when all hope is gone
God knows our pain
And his promise remains.
He will be with you always
 

Today I was exploring some of Roku's channels in the "Religious" section and stumbled across a channel of Christian music videos.  I added it and then watched a few videos of music I like before rediscovering this song.  They don't play it on the radio here any more.   Always by Building 429.


I teared up when I saw how the official music video depicted the lyrics in the video.  Never did I take that meaning from the song.  God was already planting the seed way back when.


Please pass the tissue.


*Sniff*

No comments: