Saturday, July 2, 2011

food and clothes

Today I am thankful that I was able to go grocery shopping all by myself after payday, bring back lots of food in our reusable bags, and fill our pantry and refrigerator with plenty to eat.  We do not know hunger. 

Today I am thankful that I had mounds of laundry to wash and fold and put away, that the machine is still going (and works) after dinner, and that even though our baskets were overflowing we still had clothes in our drawers and closets.  We have more than enough.


What are you thankful for today? 

Matthew 6:31-32 NLT  31 “So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ 32 These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I'm thankful for God opening doors for opportunities to serve at church. Things look promising for ministry...

We need to skype.