Monday, February 27, 2012

feel that touch

   Seek sometimes not even to hear Me.  Seek a silence of spirit-understanding with Me.  Be not afraid.  All is well.  Dwell much on what I did, as well as what I said.  
   Remember, I "touched her hand, and the fever left her."  Not many words, just a moment's contact, and all fever left her.  She was well, whole, calm, able to arise and "minister unto them."  My touch is still a potent healer.  Just feel that touch.  Sense My Presence, and the fever of work and care and fear just melts into nothingness--and health, joy, peace, take its peace.


-The Two Listeners, God Calling

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I just read this the other day: It reminded me of the times I asked, "Please just let me touch the hem of your robe!"

It's amazing how the touch of God can make such a lasting impact on our lives!

Love you