Sunday, September 18, 2011

make it your home

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." -Psalm 91:1

"Hidden in a sure place, known only to God and you.  So secret that no power on earth can even find it.  But, My beloved children, you must dwell therein.  No fitful visit, a real abidingMake it your home.  Your dwelling-place." -The Two Listeners, God Calling

Boxes are being packed.  Walls stand naked.  Possessions are hidden away to be revisited another day.  My mind has been focused on all I will do to make our next house our home lately.  No money spent, just day dreaming of colors and items and decor.  

God was faithful to remind me that my home is in His dwelling place.  My dreams should be about abiding in His sweet, all-colorful presence.

No comments: