Thursday, September 27, 2012

change of plans

I still hope to have time to update soon as there have been lots going on and changing around here this week...  But for now you just get a schedule change.  Babydoll's MRI has been postponed until Monday at 7am EST due to staff illness.  His ways are not our ways, people.  Thanks for your continued prayers for our family.  Stay tuned for an update about the EEG that she had on Tuesday.

No comments: