Saturday, September 22, 2012

appointment update

I am hopeful that I will have a good chunk of time to write about some of what God is doing soon.  But until then, I did want to update you all on Babydoll's upcoming appointments regarding her seizures.  

Tuesday, September 25th, she will be getting an EEG at 9am up at Walter Reed Medical Center.  It should only take an hour and she will be awake for the procedure.  

Friday, September 28th, she will have a sedated MRI at 7am again up in Bethesda.  The scan will take 45 minutes but My Love and I will be with her there all day as they monitor her after waking from anesthesia.

The pediatric neurologist will call us with the results when he gets them.  We are very grateful to have My Love's parents in town visiting this week so Brother will be well taken care of in our absence.  Thanks for praying for our Babydoll.  Please remember us again on Tuesday and Friday next week. 

No comments: