Monday, July 16, 2012

step on and up firmly

"These last few weeks have been the submerging before the consciousness of rescue.  Go forward now and conquer.  Go forward unafraid." -God Calling, July 14


"Many of My disciples have had to stay in the dark, alone and friendless.  They struggled on, singing as they went.  For you, too, there must be songs on the way.  Should I place your feet on an insecure ladder?  Its supports may be out of sight, hidden in the secret Place of the Most High, but if I have asked you to step on and up firmly--then surely have I secured the ladder." -God Calling, July 15


I have lots to write about but will soon be off to swim lessons for the Bundles this morning.  I am thankful for the friends in my life who share godly counsel when He leads them and for the times they wait quietly for the Holy Spirit to speak the words to me.  He has been talking and I have been processing.  Stay tuned...

No comments: